Action disabled: source
How to add Ethereum ERC 20 tokens in OPOLO Desk
- Before adding the Ethereum tokens, you must add Ethereum. As you know, the token transactions need transaction fees from Ethereum, so you must have Ethereum added into OPOLO Desk and it should have coins to perform the token transactions.
- Select COINS from the left-hand side menu on OPOLO Desk.
- Press the button on the right-hand side “+Add Coins/Tokens.”
- Toggle the token name option, and close the pop-up.
- You will be able to view the token on the COINS page.
- Press the “Send” button, a new popup will be open where you can view the contract address associated with the token. Using this contract address, you can make sure that this is the same token you intended to add.
- Receive and send Ethereum tokens is similar to receiving and sending bitcoin, so follow this-article